vision_listen #2 (2008)
Duration: 08:00 min. Music: Mats Claesson’s live processing of Arne Nordheim’s piano piece “listen” (1972). This recording is made by Mats Claesson and Trond Schau.
- Paradox, Museet for Samtidskunst, Oslo (2013)
- Norwegian Experimental Film and Video, Lincoln Center NYC (2011)
- Stir heart/Urolig hjerte, Museum of Contemporary Art Oslo (2010)
- two point perspective” Galleri Jennestad (2009)
- Unn Fahlstrøm and Christian Messel Galleri K (2008)
- National Museum for Art Architecture and Design, Oslo
Duration 09:00 min. Text excerpt Henry Miller “The airconditioned nightmare”, audio excerpt Otomo Yoshihide.
- Screened at video program at Hokksund ungdomsskole curated by Ivar Smestad and Susanne Østby Sæther.
Duration 15:00. Music Marcel Türkowsky, actress Serok Park
- Commissioned work for the exhibition “Lost identity” at Bomuldsfabriken Kunsthall, Arendal.
Illusion of A/struggle of B (2007)
dyptik 04:00/10:00 min
Eurasion tango (2007)
by Ayuo, 04:04 min, commissioned by pianist Ellen Ugelvik
- The video premiered at the concert venue Blå in Oslo.
Vox balaenae (2007)
George Crumb, commissioned by Trond Schau
- Blå grotte, Fredrikstad (2007)
- Galleri F15, Moss (2007)
- Halden kulturhus, Halden (2007)
Commissioned by Bodø Sinfonietta and produced in collaboration with composer Lars Petter Hagen. It was produced as a result of a two week trip in the north of Norway, collecting material from the same region and places where the piece later toured.
The work premiered at The Nordlys Festival, toured in the north of Norway, and was performed at the Ultima Festival for Contemporary music in Oslo.
- Kulturkirken Jacob, Ultima festival for Contemporary Music, Oslo (2007)
- Tromsø Kunstforening (2006)
- Mørke nu festivalen, Bodø (2006)
- Harstad kulturhus, Harstad (2006)
- Andøy kulturhus, Andøy (2006)
Listen, I can no longer stand the silence (2005)
I reread the Odyssey last night (2005)
is an installation using an exhibition space with 3 different rooms to create the sensation of a story stretched out in space using leaking sound from 8 speakers and the composition of 4 video tracks. Based on found footage from Godard’s film “le mépris”; the installation captures the characters in a dream-like labyrinth of echoes and memories.
L’anneée dernière (2004)
duration 7 min, music Evan Gardner
Non lo so (2004)
duration 8:10 min, music Ignas Krunglevicius. The video installation was originally made for two projectors and three speakers and was shown in its original form at Atelier Nord 2004, Oslo.
The installation Non lo so (I don’t know), was together with “Hundre runder” and “Passion”, a trilogy exploring emotional states within the structural confines of horisontal strips.
- Galleri JMS, Oslo (2004)
- projekt0047, Berlin (2005)
- Photography in the extended field, Preus Photo Museum, Horten (2005)
- Norske bilder, Oslo City Hall (2005
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Arts Grant, Jewel of the sea (2005)
- Hordaland Art Center (2008)
Hundre runder (2003)
duration 9:30 min, music Ignas Krunglevicius.
Passion (2004) excerpt
duration 09:00 min, music Ignas Krunglevicius, 3-channel video, 4-channel audio.
Soloduiveldans #2 (2004)
Le grand rouge (2003)
music Raymond Berge, duration 7 min
5th cumming (2003),
produced as music video for Single Unit, duration 5:00 min
The way you make me feel #1-3 (2002)
#1: duration 2:00 min, music Brothomstates
#2: duration 3:10 min, music Brothomstates
#3 (excerpt): duration 2:30 min, music Brothomstates